Sunday, March 24, 2013

So Right Now Today 03/24/2013

The last half of this week I have felt simply awesome.  Now don't get me wrong, the brain was moving a little slow and the body was moving way slow.  But I overall felt good.  And this is how it usually goes right before the next chemo treatment, which is tomorrow by the way.

I went on two small 'field trips' by myself.  I went to CVS on Friday to pick up a prescription and I went to GNC at the mall to replace one of the vitamins on Saturday.  Just quick in and out trips, early in the day, but my car enjoyed it I'm sure and I did too, just to do a little more walking than usual and to breathe the air, etc.

Would you believe my drivers license expired?  I received in the mail this lovely postcard from the Ohio BMV to let me know.  How embarrassing, but yes, it happened.  Guess I am more distracted than I thought.  Anyway, we're good now.  Dave took me last Monday, the day I got the card to the Strongsville BMV which is open till 6:30 pm on Mondays!!  I was waited on right away!!  Never had this happen before.

Tomorrow's chemo treatment introduces a new drug.  I don't know much else to share about it.  I will post again later in the week to let you know how I reacted.  But just four treatments left; and next time I write only three treatments will remain!!  That thought alone makes me feel so excited.

2 comments:

  1. I love this spot! New fan here. Thank you for keeping us updated. Words are SO powerful. Continually praying; and from what I hear, you always feel better right before the next chemo treatment. Go figure :-/

    Love & light :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3's the charm.
    Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete