Sunday, March 24, 2013

So Right Now Today 03/20/2013

So just how am I feeling?  A line came to me during the twilight hours - I feel like I need to be ironed!!  I feel wrinkled and would like to be pressed and that would make me feel wonderful.

Being half-way through chemo is a great feeling.  I still have 8 weeks to go though.  I remain upbeat, well as much as can be expected.  This is still a surreal experience for me, even after three months of knowing and being cut and being poked and being drugged.

The nausea medication I take the non-chemo week is nowhere near as good as the chemo-week nausea medication.  So I have almost a constant nausea state of being.  Not fun.  About the best thing that happens the non-chemo week is that my sense of taste almost returns!  In the next couple days I will probably have a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy it!

I am getting the guest bathroom cleaned and ready for potential guests, in case I have any that actually spend the night that is.  A project.  Or just if someone wants to use it, it is ready for use!!



3 comments:

  1. I would love to spend the night!!! No - make that a weekend. :-) Okay... I actually want to LIVE there, but how would that work out? Lol.

    Love & light. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, be careful with those guest room preparations, you may find the room full. :-) - Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an iron!
    Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete